Full Throttle Skating Camp @Stamford Twin Rinks
28 in stock
Stamford Twin Rinks
1063 Hope St,
Stamford, CT 06907
7/10, 7/11, 7/12, 7/13 & 7/14
Off ice 9:30 am to 10:20 pm
On Ice 10:50 am to 12:20 pm
Ages 6 to 17 (Players broken into small groups by skill/age)
• Must meet a minimum Skating Requirement, email for questions
Step out of your comfort zone with this 8 week, 2 hour a day program! The curriculum is the perfect balance of intensity and taking the appropriate time to reinforce proper technique and correct bad habits. Skating is the most important skill for a hockey player and 90% of the game. If you can’t skate, you can’t score!
Major Skills Taught:
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Body Position, Balance & Quickness
- Backward Skating, Proper push and Body Mechanics
- Edge application and multi directional transitions
- Linear Crossovers & Stops and Starts
- 1st 3 steps
- Puck Control and integrated hockey drills
- 90 minutes on ice/day
- 1-hour KNPS Dryland skating, stickhandling & slide board instruction
- 20 minutes/day dedicated to backward skating
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Intense AAA format on ice sessions
- Optional Individual player Video Analysis**
Summer Early Bird Sale!
To Register, Email to: email@example.com
Payments must be made with Zelle or by check. Payments must be received by April 7th. Registration confirmed after payment and waiver acceptance. See you on the Ice!
Sale Ends April 7th, 2023