Full Throttle Total Skills @World Ice Arena
27 in stock
World Ice Arena
131-04 Meridian Rd, Queens, NY 11368
4/1, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3
Time: 5 pm to 6:20 pm
Ages 6 to 17
Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- 80 minutes on ice per day w/ Kurt & KNPS team coaches
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- Players must meet a minimum skating requirement
- Make up sessions permitted in other Full Throttle Spring programs
The ultimate warrior classes! Prepare to exit your comfort zone as we drill the fundamentals and challenge your skating skills. The primary focus is on using edges to leverage explosive power, applying skating skills in game situations, and finally pushing up and polishing every player. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.
This class will not only prepare you to better play the game, but you will come away a warrior. Get ready to train at a higher level!
To better control the skill range of this clinic, this program is direct payment only. Payments can be made by zelle or check to KNPS. To register, please complete the online form and we will email for payment. Thanks you!