Full Throttle Total Skills @Darien
7 in stock
Darien Ice House
55 Old Kings Hwy N, Darien, CT 06820
4/1*, 4/15, 4/22*, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3
4/1 @ Terry Conners Rink 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
4/22 @ Terry Conners Rink 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
Time: 10:50 am to 12:10 pm @ Darien Ice House
Ages 5 to 14
Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
Lead Instructor: Kurt Nichols
- 80 minutes on ice per day
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Backward Skating
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Make up sessions permitted in other Full Throttle Spring 2023 classes
The ultimate warrior classes! Prepare to exit your comfort zone as we drill the fundamentals and challenge your skating skills. The primary focus is on using edges to leverage explosive power, applying skating skills in game situations, and finally pushing up and polishing every player. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.
This class will not only prepare you to better play the game, but you will come away a warrior. Get ready to train at a higher level!