Full Throttle Total Skills Clinic @Twin Oaks Ice Rink
19 in stock
Twin Oaks Ice Rink
65 Columbia Rd, Morristown, NJ 07960
Monday - Thursday
8/8, 8/9, 8/10, 8/11
Time: 6:40 pm to 8 pm
Ages 6 to 17
Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Taught by Kurt Nichols and the KNPS team
- 80 Intense minutes a day
- Limited to 28 players
- 7 to 1 Ratio – Small group training
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- Must meet a minimum Skating Requirement, email for questions
- Includes Individual Player Video Analysis and Review
Everyday begins with edge work geared toward developing body awareness and individual skating strength.
Each group will rotate through line and stations drills run by Kurt and other members of the KNPS team. All skating skills on the KNPS teaching wheel will be thoroughly covered. There will be a concentration on functional edge work and application while learning to use the specific body mechanics and gravity to leverage speed.
This is a progressive program. Skills will be taught and later applied in drills and skating sequences. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.