Stars Elite Camp with Kurt Nichols 10U/12U/14U July 24th - 27th
Children's Health Star Center Valley Ranch
211 Cowboys Pkwy, Irving, TX 75063
Dates: Monday - Thursday
July 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th
On Ice: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
10U, 12U, 14U
- 2 hours/day on ice w/Kurt and assistant coaches
- Strictly Limited to 25 players
- Intense high tempo on ice sessions
- Increased speed, Functional edge work, Transitions, Explosive Power & Quickness!
- Expanding player creativity & confidence
- Fluidity and Body Mechanics
Each day begins with functional edge work geared toward developing body awareness, individual skating strength and challenging every student.
The focus will be on increasing skating speed through proper push and blade use. There will be a concentration on functional edge work and application while learning to use the specific body mechanics and gravity to leverage speed.
Players will rotate through line and station drills run by Kurt with the assistance of staff coaches. This is a progressive program. Skills will be taught and later applied in drills and skating sequences. Players will progress to skating drills with pucks throughout the program.