Full Throttle Skating Girls 10U/12U @Valley Ranch
Children's Health StarCenter Valley Ranch
211 Cowboys Pkwy, Irving, TX 75063
Dates: Monday - Thursday
8/1, 8/2, 8/3 & 8/4
Off Ice: 4:30 pm to 5:15 pm
On Ice: 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
Girls 10U, 12U
• 75 minutes/day on ice w/Kurt and assistant coaches
• 40 minutes/day off ice w/Kurt
• Strictly Limited to 30 players
• Increased speed, Functional edge work, Transitions, Explosive Power & More!
• Improving player confidence
• Expanding player creativity
Each day begins with functional edge work geared toward developing body awareness, individual skating strength and challenging every student.
The focus will be on increasing skating speed through proper push and blade use. There will be a concentration on functional edge work and application while learning to use the specific body mechanics and gravity to leverage speed. Players will rotate through line and stations drills run by Kurt with the assistance of staff coaches.
This is a progressive program. Skills will be taught and later applied in drills and skating sequences. Players will progress to skating drills with pucks throughout the program.