Full Throttle Max: July 26-30th 9am @ Shelton
23 in stock
784 River Road, Shelton, CT 06484 (“Rinks”)
Dates: July 26th – July 30th
7/26, 7/27, 7/28, 7/29, 7/30
Time: 9 am to 10:20 am
Ages 7 to 16
*KNPS reserves the right to recommend most appropriate training time.
The ultimate warrior classes! Prepare to exit your comfort zone as we drill the fundamentals and challenge your skating skills. The primary focus is on using edges to leverage explosive power, applying skating skills in game situations, and finally pushing up and polishing every player. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.
This class will not only prepare you to better play the game, but you will come away a warrior. Get ready to train at a higher level!
- 80 minutes on ice per day
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Players will be divided by skill/age.
- Returning KNPS students placed in advanced levels.
- Players must meet a minimum skating requirement.
- Includes Individual Player video analysis. (F Stride, F Crossovers, F Tight Turns)
- Includes a special event activity on the last day.