Full Throttle Total Skills @ American Dream Mall
Meadowlands Sports Complex
East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States
4/7, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 5/26
Time: 7:30 pm to 8:50 pm
Ages 6 to 17
Players will be broken into small groups by skill/age
- 80 minutes on ice per day
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Players must meet a minimum skating requirement
- Includes Individual Player video analysis
- Make up sessions permitted in other Full Throttle Spring programs
The ultimate warrior classes! Prepare to exit your comfort zone as we drill the fundamentals and challenge your skating skills. The primary focus is on using edges to leverage explosive power, applying skating skills in game situations, and finally pushing up and polishing every player. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.
This class will not only prepare you to better play the game, but you will come away a warrior. Get ready to train at a higher level!