Full Throttle Total Skills (High) @World Ice Arena
World Ice Arena
131-04 Meridian Rd, Queens, NY 11368
4/1, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6, 5/13, 5/20, 6/3
Time: 6:30 to 7:50 pm
Ages 10 to 17
Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
Lead Instructor: Kurt Nichols
- 80 minutes on ice per day w/ Kurt & KNPS team coaches
- 7 to 1 Ratio
- Limited to 28 players
- Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- Players must meet a minimum skating requirement
- Make up sessions permitted in other Full Throttle Spring programs
The ultimate warrior classes! Prepare to exit your comfort zone as we drill the fundamentals and challenge your skating skills. The primary focus is on using edges to leverage explosive power, applying skating skills in game situations, and finally pushing up and polishing every player. The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.
This class will not only prepare you to better play the game, but you will come away a warrior. Get ready to train at a higher level!
Online Price: $1,050
Email for zelle/check registration: $1,010
Payments can be made by zelle or check to Kurt Nichols Power Skating. For direct registration please email for a waiver and we will email for payment. Thank you!