Full Throttle Total Skills Plus @Darien Ice House
9 in stock
Darien Ice House
55 Old Kings Hwy N, Darien, CT 06820
Monday - Thursday
6/20, 6/21, 6/22, 6/23
Time: 6:10 pm to 8:10 pm
Ages 7 to 17
Players will be divided into small groups by skill/age
- Taught by Kurt Nichols/Michele Nichols and the KNPS team
- Two intense hours a day
- 30 minutes/day dedicated to backward skating
- Forward Stride, Functional edge work, Explosive Power & More!
- Stickhandling/Shooting/Passing Development
- 7 to 1 Ratio – Small group training
- Limited to 28 players
- Must meet a minimum Skating Requirement, email for questions
Take Control of the game with two intense hours of on ice each day.
The primary focus will be on multi directional transitions and backward skating while promoting creativity for players.
Each group will rotate through line and stations drills run by Kurt/Michele and other members of the KNPS team. All skating skills on the KNPS teaching wheel will be thoroughly covered.
Specifically, 30 minutes of each day will be dedicated to backwards skating only. Backwards skating leads to better balance and drastically improves players transitions and skating creativity on the ice.
There will be a concentration on functional edge work and application while learning to use the specific body mechanics and gravity to leverage speed. This is a progressive program. Skills will be taught and later applied in drills and skating sequences.
The secondary focus will be on stick handling, passing/shooting, and puck control.